Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Gotcha Day Jordan!

Thirteen years ago today, my husband got off the plane from Los Angeles with a 3 month old little bundle of joy from S. Korea. He placed the precious baby in my arms and all I could think was how beautiful she was. She looked like an angel. Today that baby is now 13 years old. Jordan never ceases to amaze me. She is beautiful, kind and good. She is smart, responsible and has a good head on her shoulders. She is funny yet she has always been an old soul. She loves God, her family and friends. She wants to make a difference in this world.
Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Girl! Thirteen years? I can't believe it. They have gone by way to fast.

Your Korean name means bright and beautiful, and that you are.

We love you Princess.

1 comment:

Nadra said...

She is a sweet and beautiful girl.

Happy Gotcha Day Jordan!!