Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Kennedy!

I can not believe my baby girl is 5 years old today :( Of course she still wears a 3T
so I can still pick her up and rock her! We celebrated the big "I can use all my fingers on one hand" day with a swim party. Everyone had a good time. Big brother Cody made it, Dustin skyped in but we were missing our oldest Michael. We had other family and friends over and that is always fun. Kennedy had 2 request for her party, big sister Jordan make her cake and she told her what kind and what she wanted on it and a bicycle.
We are so blessed. As I was watching this little girl who blessed us with her presence 2 1/2 years ago I couldn't help but think of a woman on the other side of the world. Because she chose to give her daughter a better life than she could provide we were the ones chosen by God to fullfill her wishes. I hope that somehow she would have a peace in her heart and know that "our" little girl is loved so much and she is smart and funny and a joy to be around.


Chicken fight! David & Hannah with Kennedy & Kooper

Cody & the crew chillin

Newest member of our family Maddox with mommy Krista

Cody thinking if he got me wet I wouldn't take his picture! Gotcha!

Cody & Kennedy

Kein, Kennedy & Jaylon (grandson)

Kein, Kennedy & Amiya (grandaughter)

Thank you for all the presents!

Kein & Kennedy lived together in the same orphanage & were buds!

Natalie, Jordan & Maddox talking to Dustin on skype

No comments: