Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Husband

I really don't say a whole lot about my husband Mike on my blog. I don't know why. Well yeah I do, he is sort of a private guy. I am a share my life girl. He really doesn't say a lot. I could talk until the cows come home. He sees the world in black and white and I see it in full color. He recycles, well he taught me to recycle. He loves sports. Me not so much unless him or one of the kids are playing. He is from Oregon. I am from Texas. For good times, hang around our house when the Spurs and the Trailblazers play each other. Spurs rule, but he has not accepted that yet. I am nine years older. Hmmm... your thinking,what do these two have in common? Everything that matters. God, family, friends, helping those who need us and loving a life that some may see as chaotic but we see as a piece of heaven. Our song is "Two of a Kind working on a Full House" by Garth Brooks. On that point we have been very sucessful! He is an awesome dad. Even though we fight, sometimes a lot and there are times I think I can't stand another day in the same house with him and yes he feels that way also, I can't imagine my life without him. God brought us together for a reason. He knew we would be a good team. And we are. Because of who we are as individuals we compliment each other as a couple. I'm his hon and he's my babe. So to my guy, I love you and I hope your 45th birthday (been there done that ha ha!)
is the best. You are a blessing and I love you.

No comments: