Thursday, December 4, 2008

Imagine!

Have you ever done that? I am sure almost everyone has. Imagine if you will no wars, no abuse of any kind to any one. Sounds like a song, hmm...John Lennon. The world has changed a lot since he died.
Imagine that we all got along, respected each other, cared for one another, enjoyed helping our fellow man and loving one another. Imagine NO ORPHANS! That would be my dream. Because it goes along with the respect, caring helping and loving each other.
I have been struggling with what to do with Hug Away. True we were so blessed too help 4 families. But for the first year I expected so much more. Notice the word "I"? There is the problem. I. Don't get me wrong. I know God laid the foundation on my heart and gave me the dream. The problem is I took it away from Him.
Too be honest I thought about giving the foundation up. It was too overwhelming. But then a cool thing happened. God said to me "Imagine!" Imagine Elaine if you acutally listened to me what could happen? Imagine that you let go and trusted Me. IMAGINE!
So I did! Oh it looks so good. It looks so hopeful. Now I am looking forward to what God has planed for Hug Away! I can only Imagine!!!

Look at the nations and watch and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told. Habakkuk 1:5-6

No comments: