Thursday, December 25, 2008

An awesome week with my family



This week has been full of blessings. I have all my kids home and that is the best Christmas present I could have asked for! I met two precious little ones who have been in their new home for just 4 days and are doing well. Adoption is so awesome. Some friends blessed our daughter Jordan with a very nice gift! And more than anything I feel Gods presence in each situation. I know that I am beyond blessed and I am very grateful. I think of the children in the world who have no one and this breaks my heart. I wish I could do something for all of them, the fact is that we all need to be doing something for them. Please say a prayer for these precious children and while you pray for them ask God what you can do to make a difference in their lives. I hope and pray each of you had a very Merry & Blessed Christmas.

No comments: