Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends

I need my Blogger friends to spread the word about ~The Hug Away Foundation~
If you are not aware of our foundation and what we do, let me explain. We are a non-profit that offers grants to families who have been called to adopt. We believe that finances should not be a reason for a child not to come home to their forever family. Another goal, hopefully by the summer is to start humanitarian aid to children who can not be adopted. It goes without saying that this will take some money and lots of it. So that is why I need a little help from my friends. We need to spread the word. I believe there are a lot of wonderful and generous people out there who would love to help and would if they knew about us. So please help us get the word out. Who knows, maybe some of you maybe thinking you would love to help but how? Have a fundraiser! Get your kids and community involved. You will be a blessing and you will be blessed! (my husbands favorite saying)
We are working on our website and blog so that should be up soon. In the meantime you can contact us at: www.hugawayfoundation@cox.net for more information.
We CAN make a difference!

1 comment:

Just Wedeminute said...

Elaine when it's up and going let me know because I would love to add it to my blog!
Jennifer W from OK