Monday, March 10, 2008

I can see the light!

Is there light at the end of the tunnel? I think so! The last six months which have been emotionally, spiritually and financially draining. But I have a feeling things are going to start looking up. I have no clue when or how, but it is just a feeling. I am ready! Hug Away is starting to build some momentum. Hopefully our website will be up soon. I thing that will be www.hugaway.org
I have to share a funny thing Kennedy said to me yesterday. I was at the store and Jordan called me and said Kennedy was having a fit, which is very unusual. She said she was screaming and crying, kicking and hitting, that is way out of character. So I left the store to go home and take care of the situation. I called Kennedy downstairs and asked her if she did all the above. She shook her head no. I said “Kennedy?” and with a very serious face she said “yes mommy, but I smiled!” Good grief. How am I suppose to keep a straight face and deal with the situation? I made her apologize to Jordan, that was about all I could get out.

No comments: