Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Praying for a miracle!

Why not? I have faith and I believe in miracles, sooo... Here's the deal, After I left my job a year ago to start the Hug Away Foundation it has been tough. Not only emotionally but also financially. I have kind of floated around like a balloon with the air let out since then. Don't you just love my metaphors? Anyway it has been tough but I have learned so much on this journey. It has made me more patient, more appreciative and has allowed me to rely on my faith!
Right now I am working two part time jobs. I am from the old school and I do not mind doing whatever it takes, but it is really tough, not only on me physically but being away from the girls so much and not being able to work on Hug Away.
Tonight was my night off from my second job and I was sitting here chilling on the computer (the girls are in bed and Mike is at work) and it came to my heart "ask for prayer about your situation." So here I am asking for prayer. When three or more are gathered in His name. So for those of you who pray, please pray that I listen to God and do His will in my life and that needs are met. God knows what I need. As a matter of fact if you need prayer about anything let me know in the comment section and I will pray for you. God Bless!

2 comments:

karen said...

Elaine, you are always in my prayer. I am very thankful you and Mike, you both are a God send to me & the boys
Karen

Nadra said...

Praying for you my friend!!