Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hmm...

I had a bad day! I mean bad. You know one of those days that are so bad you have too laugh because you are thinking to yourself, "are you kidding me? It was just a bunch of stupid stuff. Anyway the day is almost over and for that I am thankful. The bright side of all this is tomorrow has to be better, right?
The only bright side of the day was my Kennedy girl started pre k today! Oh she was so excited! She had her princess back pack and her princess lunch pail. She was so cute! So whenever I was in the bad zone today I thought of that precious face and it made me feel much better. She has real attachment issues. I think she said bye to me. All I know is we walked up to the door of her classroom and she was gone as I stood there, all alone surrounded by all these young cute moms...boohoo.I guess she thought she had taught me well and could just move on, sigh.
Another happy thought is the fact my Dustin is coming home for a few days Labor day weekend! I have never been away from him this long. What am I going to do when he is deployed?
For all my griping I know I am blessed and I never forget that even in my worse moments. As I look back I see how God in only ways that God can, took care of me, even teaching me lessons along the way. Any turmoil, anxiety and yes even bad days are mostly my own doing because of poor choices and bad attitude.
Tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

the Pulleys said...

Oh my! Pre-K already?! What a beautiful young lady she is turning into...even though we wouldn't have expected anything but! Hope you all are doing wonderful & finding yourself beyond blessed each day!

xoxo