Thursday, November 1, 2007

Life & Halloween


Is truly like a rollercoaster. Your up, your down, you level out for a while, then WHAM! Life throws you a curve and down you go. The question is, can you handle the ride?
I left my job one month ago today. It seems more like a year and I have been on the craziest roller coaster ride of my life! But I know without a doubt God has been with me every step of the way.
My faith is being tested, there is no doubt about that. There have been days I wanted to give up, but I believe that God has a plan in all this and I would like to see what it is. In order to do that I have to let Him keep control. So much easier said than done. But He knows my needs and He will make sure they are met.
The picture is of my daughters and grand kids. I look at them and my heart melts and I realize how blessed I truly am. They are so young but in the picture is 3 aunts a nephew and a niece. Cracks me up. My grandson just now quit calling Kennedy Aunt.
I dislike Halloween very much. I have for a long time but now more so than ever. From the time Kennedy came home she has slept in her own bed, all night no problem. BUT a few weeks ago we were at Walmart and she looked up and there was this huge evil looking monster hanging from the ceiling. Life has not been the same since. Add in the scary movies previews that come on in between kiddie shows and you have a little girl who is terrified to go to sleep at night. Every night I hear, I afwaid mommy, I afwaid. Breaks my heart. I mean it is pitiful and you can tell she is truly scared. I hope the guy in the big red suit doesn't have a negative affect on her.


No comments: