Friday, August 31, 2007

Answered Prayer

Ok two post in one day, but when God gives you a miracle you have to tell everyone!
I had planned on having all my kids here Monday September 3rd for a little get together before Dustin left for boot camp. Well; news came Dustin was leaving Sunday at 12:00 noon and without going into detail my oldest son was not going to make it. To say I was bummed was an understatement but I just accepted that was the way it was. I did pray for a miracle though. Then they said Dustin was not leaving until Monday at 12. That made me happy but only a miracle would get Michael my oldest here and Jordan our daughter was going to be gone to a church retreat and she would be coming home right after Dustin left. She was bummed that she would not be able to say good bye to her brother. We needed a miracle for sure. Today Dustin came home and said " Mom I have good news, I don't have to leave until Tuesday at 12:00!" I was thrilled; at least Jordan would be here to tell her brother bye. Still no Michael. Well all in Gods timing. I get this call about an hour ago from Michael. He will also be here Monday!!! And he gave God all the credit! That is the other miracle. No one and I mean no one will ever convince me that God does not listen to our prayers. He is an awesome God and I love Him!

Be joyful always; pray continually;give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Jesus Christ. 1 Thesolonians 5: 16-18

No comments: