Sunday, August 26, 2007

You know, that you know, that you know

This is one of my favorite things that our pastor says. It is true. To me it means you can't explain, you just know. That is how I feel about starting this new ministry. I know, that I know that I know. Oh there has been confirmation left and right. Words from sermons, people showing genuine interest, scripture and most important the peace God has put in my heart.
I am so excited. There is no feeling like the feeling you get when you know without a doubt that you are doing what God has called you to do.
In Joshua 14:8 there is a sentence that says " I however followed the Lord my God wholeheartedly." That is what I want to do. 2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith: test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you-unless, of course you fail the test? I would hate to fail that test.

No comments: