Thursday, March 4, 2010

Grand kids


Our grand babies! They are such a blessing and a joy. When they come over there is never a dull moment and we have so much fun. My grandson is the only boy around. He is surrounded by his sisters and his aunts. And let me tell you he is all boy so we make sure he has boy things around to keep him entertained!! To have just a little bit of his energy. I love it when we all go out and people just stare at us. We have 3 Asian girls with their dark hair and eyes, a blue eyed blond girl, a dark haired, blue eyed girl and a red headed, brown eyed boy! Yes we make some heads turn not only because they don't look Mike or myself, with the exception of Jordan they are just about stair step. 1,5,6,8,& 11. People crack me up. They either stare at us and grin or stare and shake their heads like "what are they thinking?" If they smile I always smile back, but if they shake their heads I smile and wiggle my eyebrows up and down like "don't you wish you knew?"

No comments: