Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Formal and Good Times!

Yes! After 3 boys who could have cared less about dances, formals, proms (well one went to his prom and yes I was excited!)I have finally arrived! I mean Jordan went to her first spring formal!
It wasn't quite what I expected, there were no long dress oh but it was so much fun helping her shop and get ready! Before the dance we went to one of her friends house and took pictures. Afterwards they went to a restaurant to eat, on to the dance and they had a great time! After the dance IHOP,of course. Ahh..to live vicariously through your kids. Good times! Did you ask if I had pictures? ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Of course I do, plus some pics of my other beautiful daughters!
Kennedy decided she wanted to learn to ride her bike without training wheels. That took about 10 minutes and she had it down! Cameron is so protective of Kennedy. It is so cute to watch.








































No comments: