Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Simple Life

Oh how I wish things were simple again. The truth is we do have power to put some simple in our lives. I have decided to do just that. I have made my life not so much complicated but extremely busy. Now this happens when I react instead of being quiet and knowing God. I began this Spiritual Cleansing a gentleman spoke about at our church. I am going through one of three books and let me tell you it has been a spiritual eye opener!
I am a christian, a child of God, a servant of God, I study His word, I pray. I would think I am doing great. But when you ask God to search you with a fine tooth comb He will reveal your shortcomings to you and what you need to work on. All that to say God has put on my heart to simplify my life, enjoy life and spend time with Him.
He spoke to my heart and I listened. I don't need stuff to make me happy or busyness. I need Him. I also need to spend more time with my family and stop and smell the flowers.
I had my grandkids a few days this week. They were all having so much fun but I was watching my grandaughter as she went up and down the sidewalk a hundred times on her scooter, smiling and having such a good time doing such a simple thing. Oh and her outfit well that just added to her simple sweetness. She inspired me!


Amiya


No comments: