Monday, October 19, 2009

Simply Fancy!

I love photograpy and writing. I would love to combine them somehow and use them to make a difference. I have a couple of ideas and have been doing some research. I am going to need a few things to make this happen so I sat and made a wish list: lens for my camera..Or..... A new camera with a lense and 12 mega pixels! Might as well dream big! Lots of prayer.
Fall is one of my favorite seasons. Today was a beautiful day. Not a cloud in the sky, sort of windy, 72 degrees. I decided to take Cameron and Kennedy out in the yard and take pictures. Jordan hasn't been feeling well so she didnt feel like joining us. We had a few laughs and giggles, they are silly girls. Afterwards we came in and I made dinner. It is usually just the girls and myself for dinner because of Mikes schedule. While I was cooking they were doing their homework. I set the table with some fancy glasses and Kennedy came in just grinning from ear to ear yelling "Oh mommy cool glasses!" We sat down and Kennedy said a prayer and I made a toast to the Bayer girls. Of course Kennedys tea sloshed all over the table. We sat there talking,laughing, enjoying our simple dinner and drinking out of our fancy glasses.
I have decided that I like simple in my life. It is a very good thing.


No comments: