Saturday, March 21, 2009

Reflections


I have been doing a lot of reflecting, praying and thinking since my last post. Life is short. The majority of us will waste a lot of our life going after things we think are important but in the end we look back and this thought crosses our mind "what was I thinking?"
I have looked back at things I have said, done, bought, thought and there is a lot of it I would give anything to take back, redo, rethink, not say. But I can't. This is where the God I love, the God I live for, the God I serve comes in. When I accepted Him as my Lord and Savior He forgave and forgives my sins. He gives me my hope, my peace.
Things are not important. Life is. What we do with our life while we are on this earth for a short time is our legacy. My kids will know that I loved God with everything I had, that they were the most precious gifts I was ever given, that I wanted to make a difference, that their dad was the love of my life, that I loved and was loved, that my life was blessed beyond belief. This is what I want them to remember. Life is what you make it. Make it good!

No comments: