Thursday, March 12, 2009

Be careful little ears what you hear


Ok confession time. I had one of those moments today where I said something that I shouldn't have. It wasn't said in a hateful way, I was laughing when I said it. I said something to the affect of "a stick up someones...."
I am horrible and felt worse, because Kennedy heard me. To make matters worse she repeated what I said and I told her how bad mommmy was to say that and she looks all innocent and says "oh you mean up their bootie." I said "No you shouldn't say that either" trying not to laugh. We call her little butt her biscuits so of course she said "oh I see you mean up their biscuits." Nooo....mama was bad for saying what she said so we shouldn't say any of those things. She wasn't quite ready to let it go because then she said "their glutius maximus?" I lost it. I am sorry but I couldn't hold it back any longer.
Of course we had a long talk about how mommy should not have said that.
Any way after all the confession and laughter, she started to sing "Be careful little eyes what you see." If you don't know the song here is a line.
"Be careful little eyes what you see, be careful little eyes what you see,for the Father up above is looking down in love, so be careful little eyes what you see." Then it goes on to ears, feet, heart.
Ouch. Just when I thought I couldn't feel any worse. :(
Lesson learned.

No comments: