Saturday, January 3, 2009

How Beautiful!

Today was a picture perfect day! 78 degrees in January! We spent most of the day outside just doing stuff. It was incredible. It was so awesome that around dusk I went out on our balcony to take in the beautiful sunset and I looked up and saw the most perfect star and a beautiful crescent moon. It took my breath away. I began too pray and thank God for all His blessings and for never giving up on me when I know I have failed in my walk with Him. As I took in all of this beauty all I could think was "Lord, how beautiful you are." That star, the moon and sunset, the breeze, those are all Him and they are all beautiful.
I know a week from today when Dusitn leaves it is going to be hard, but I remember a couple of years ago when God spoke to me and said "I will take care of him" that it gave me a peace beyond understanding. I am having faith in that promise.
I hope that you will take a moment an drink in His beauty.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Of course I remember you!!! YES I cannot wait until I can post that I have Darci in my arms!!! It has been a very LONG journey, but God has been there every step of the way!!!