Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ya Ya Sisterhood!


This week my sister Jodie came up from Texas for a visit. I am the oldest of 5 girls. We were all born and raised in San Antonio. Four of us ended up here and Jodie remained in Texas. It is very rare we all get together.

This year it seems strange that 3 of us will be in our 50's. We still act like kids when we get together. Trust me, ask the waiter at Los Cobos, I am sure he was ready for us to leave! Here is a picture of the Buchanan sisters, Elaine, Kelley, Jamie, Cathy and Jodie. Or as we sign our emails to each other #1, #4, #5, #3 and #2.
Between us we have 14 kids and I think 9 grand kids. We had it rough growing up and that made us very close. We can go weeks or even months without talking but we know without a doubt we are there for each other and we love each other. Here's to sister's!

No comments: