Saturday, July 12, 2008

Held

I have several friends who are going through a lot right now. One friend and her husband have waited way to long to bring home their baby boy, one just lost her father and two friends had to make a very heart wrenching decision. They know who they are and they know I love them and my heart breaks for them. In the last five years we have lost two nephews and a niece 8 days old, 14 years old and 18 years old a 25 year old cousin and my father in law and an uncle. We all go through times when we wonder why? And as simple as it sounds the fact is only Jesus knows. But He is there to hold us and love us through it. So too my friends who are hurting and too those who read this blog and are going through a tough time and heart ache right now please just close your eyes, think of what good and wonderful things Jesus has done in your life, happy memories, like mine that I have posted in the pictures above and just imagine yourself being held and comforted by Jesus.

No comments: