God blessed me with a wonderful husband. Yes, I am a cougar! That is what they call a woman who is older than her husband. I want to be called a Puma! I think that sounds better. Anyway, Mike is 9 years younger than me but now that 50 is officially the new 30 we are about the same age!:) We have 6 kids and 2 grand kids, a dog and a fish.
Here is a typical day at my house.
- 3 am Brody (my dog) jumps on the side of my bed, breaths heavy, scares me and licks me.
- 3:30 am can't sleep because my dog scared me awake.
- 4:30 Kennedy stares me awake and gets in bed with me.
- 6:30 husband comes home, oldest daughter gets up. I need to get up, but fight it
- 7:00 I am up and ready to go. Mike takes Jordan to school and off to his second job
- 7:30 I have thrown one load in the wash and one in the dryer, did dishes (if there were any) get the little ones up.
- 7:45 We are up and eating breakfast (one wants cereal the other rice and soy sauce)
- 8:00 Make lunches, brush teeth, feed the dog and the fish (Flipper, who will never die..ever!
- 8:40 Take Cami to school, go back home finish up "stuff."
- 9:25 Take Kennedy to school and off to work
- 4:00 pm Head home, start dinner or take a child somewhere,
- 6:00 pay bills, work on Hug Away, do more laundry, feed the dog
- 8:00 Get kids in the bath, say hi to hubby who somewhere in the last 4 hours came home, went to bed and is off again.
- 9:00 Sit down find a show that will make me cry or laugh
- 10:30 Go to my room, lay down try to go to sleep. Channel surf or make notes of things I need to do, should do or want to do.
- 3:00 am yuck...doggy breath!
This does not include extra curricular activities, breaking up little girl dissagreements, learning to text faster so my sons don't fall asleep while I try to text them back, grandkids, ball games and all of that stuff. But with all that said... I want to thank God and give Him all the glory for this wonderful, crazy, blessed life He gave me. I wouldn't change it for the world.