Thursday, November 4, 2010

Project Hunger no More

THE HUG AWAY FOUNDATIONS
“PROJECT HUNGER no MORE”
Her family needs help
For 20 days, November 4th – November 24th we are kicking off our “Project Hunger no More.” We are asking family, friends, and friends of friends and coworkers to donate $20 or more to help us feed the families of our children that attend the “Primary School of Excellence.”  These families and their children are not eating every day. Often the parent will go without food to feed the children. We are going to change that.
While I was in Ethiopia I spoke to the founder of the school because this has been on my heart for a long time. It has been on her heart to. She told me $20 would buy enough grain, oil, vegetables and staples to feed a family for one month.
As we approach the holiday’s I pray you will consider giving so these families will no longer go hungry. This project will be on going and our prayer is that many of you will feel lead to make a monthly donation. $20 and a whole family’s life will change. Not a bad deal at all. Please consider getting your school, church, work or club involved.
You can make your tax deductible donation by going to our website http://www.hugaway.org/ page or mail your check or money order to: The Hug Away Foundation, P.O. Box 1241, Broken Arrow, OK 74013
Thank you so much for your support!
For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in. Matthew 25:35

No comments: