Sunday, December 13, 2009

Growing Pains

My heart!

I haven't posted in a while. I have been going through some things. Not bad, not good, could be better... just part of this journey called life. I call it "Growing Pains. " I am not talking about growing up or out ^_^. My growing pains have to do with believing and faith. Believing that I will have the spiritual strength to keep the faith.
It has been hard! There are days I honestly don't believe I can wake up and do this...again. And there are days where I feel that God has not left me but more like put me on hold for a while. Here is where the faith comes in. Every time I get to the point where I want to give up somehow, somewhere this tenacity deep inside my soul begins to stir and it reminds me that faith will see me through this. And that is when I am able to take on another day.
Faith is believing in what we do not see but know to be true. I know God loves me and wants only the best for me. And sometimes we have to walk through the valley to get to the best. This year has challenged me in ways I never would have imagined. I can say for sure my desire to do everything God put me on this earth to do gets me through.
In the mean time I take it one day at a time. Remember to be patient (God and I working on that one!) give God control mmmmm... we are working on that one also :/ and keep the faith! That one I am getting pretty good at!
For everything that is going wrong there is a lot more going right and for that I am so grateful. I have learned that when things don't work out as we had hoped that is the time we need to let go. And that is when I remember Isaiah 40:31

But those who wait on the Lord

Shall renew their strength;

They shall mount up with wings like eagles,

They shall run and not be weary,

They shall walk and not faint."


That actually gives me something to look forward to!

No comments: