Monday, December 21, 2009

Giving



Oh to be talking a mile a minute and tracing words on your sisters back and then just fall asleep! It is like Kennedy has a switch on/off. That just amazes me. To be so...relaxed!
Ahh...the Christmas season. It really does bring out the good, the bad and the ugly.
But no matter how good or bad mankind chooses to act this time of year let's not forget that we are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.
I have had a pretty amazing week. I have had one particular prayer request for a while. It has to do with $$$$. Has that prayer been answered? no. BUT this week I rediscovered something. When you have a problem and it seems like there is no way it is going to be resolved, go out and help someone! It really does help you take your mind of you situations. My week was amazing because I made a difference. That old saying that "it is better to give than receive" is very true.

I pray that each person who reads this has a very blessed Christmas!

No comments: