Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thank you to those who serve our country!

Today is Veterans Day. If you have served or are serving I personally would like to thank you from the depths of my heart! Because of your commitment to America I am able to live a very good life, worship as I choose and express my opinions (legally) without fear of prosecution. Some have given the ultimate sacrifice and laid down their lives for this country.
My daughters who were born in different countries and became citizens of this great country decided in their own way too honor their brother Lance Corporal Dustin W. Bayer.
Jordan earlier this week decorated a door at her school and put his Marine picture on it. Today she got up and was at school by 7:15 too help the Junior National Honor Society put out flags around the school, Ms. Cameron and Ms. Kennedy are wearing their "Sister of a United States Marine" t-shirts. They are proud to be Americans and proud to be sisters of a United States Marine!

To my son,We love you and are so proud of you!

No comments: