Thursday, November 6, 2008

Slam them or pray for them.

I've been thinking a lot the last couple of days. I am a christian and I have been one for 16 years. I must say Christians amaze me at times. We are suppose to be about love, hope and lift up those who need prayer. We are taught to love, not necessarily like our enemies. Yet I have heard more Christians slam Obama than non-Christians who voted republican. I am not a fan of Obama, but instead of slamming our new president-elect I am going to lift him up in prayer. All Christians should. We should be praying not only for him, but our whole government and the world.
Please don't forget we have men and women who in the past, present and future have fought or are fighting, died or will die for our freedom to pray.
I have had people say "Canada's looking good." What that tells me is as long as things are going your way you will stay. But when the going gets tough... We truly do live in a "me" world. We live for ourselves. It's all about what makes us happy and what is convenient for us.
The fact is the world as we once knew it is changing fast. If you have never opened the bible you should get one and read it. Jesus tells us these things will happen. It is called prophecy. Don't believe me? All you have to do is go to the bible and read it. Man did not and does not have the power to look into the future and predict things thousands of years ahead of time.
So if people want to waste their time slamming Obama, go right ahead. As for me, I am going to pray for him, our government, for America and for the world.
God Bless America.

No comments: