Friday, October 5, 2007

Thoughts

"I know that because GOD LOVES ME, I can do wonderful things. I can try GREAT THINGS, learn anything, ACHIEVE anything. Maya Angelou.

I love this saying. It says it all. God loves me. Good, bad, happy or sad, He always loves me. Embrace that thought if you will. Isn't that amazing? Doesn't it give you goosebumps?
No I have not found a job and I have no clue what is going to happen tomorrow, the only thing I am sure of is yesterday, today and forever God loves me. What else do I need?
Let me tell you something. When you have done what you believe God has called you to do, you are stepping into the unknown, the only known is Gods love.

"Whatever you do, do it all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
That is my hearts desire. It should be every person on earths desire. Imagine this world If that was every ones desire.

The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him. Exodus 15:2
God has called me to do something for Him. He will give me strength and love me.

Everyday, it doesn't matter if it is from reading my bible or a devotional or a conversation or prayer. Every single day I have to make time to remember God. This reminds me He is in control, not me. He will meet my needs and He has a plan for me. I will know that plan ONLY if I am quiet and listen.
I am so not perfect, I mess up on a daily basis but it is that conscious effort of keeping His word in my heart that reminds me I am forgiven, I am loved and He has big plans for my life.

No comments: