Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cody




Cody is my middle son. He is 22 years old. He looks just like his dad. He is athletic and a cutie. He has a great sense of humor and loves to have a good time. Like his brothers he adores his little sisters and would help anyone, anytime. He has a big heart.

When we told Cody we were going to adopt again, he was not thrilled at all. He thought we had lost our minds. I have to admit his reaction shocked me. But his mind was made up and he was not about to waiver. When we came home from Vietnam he wasn't at the airport (had to work.) I guess it was a couple of days later, he came by the house. He gave me a hug, looked at Kennedy and that was all she wrote. It was love at first sight. He will babysit Kennedy, take her to lunch and let her run errands with him. He is so happy she is part of our lives. I had him do a video on his opinion of adoption and it was very moving. He is all for it!
Cody lives on his own and has for a while. I don't get to see him as much as I would like to. He is going to start the process in the Fall to become a fireman. He is an awesome son, brother, uncle and friend. Someday he is going to make someone a wonderful husband and father. I love you Code Man!

No comments: