Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My God List

This morning I came across some notes I had taken last year during my quiet time. The notes inspired me to list all the wonderful things God has done for me in the last year. As I began making my God list I was overwhelmed and blessed at His goodness.
I led my first team to Ethiopia which included my oldest daughter
My sister (far right) survived a rare stroke and aneurysm
Our oldest son has met a wonderful girl!
You know what I wish? I wish I had taken the time to write down every single time God has blessed me, answered prayers, spoke to me. The pictures above are just a few of the wonderful blessings God has shown our family.
 I did however fine time to write a Bucket List of things I would like to do in my life time. Seriously? Oh, humans, we are a curious bunch.
From this point on my God list is my priority. My Bucket list may or may not happen, but I know for sure My God list will, in ways I never could have imagined!

'Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.' Jeremiah 33:3

This beauty turned 13!
Our ladybug was baptized!
We added two new grandsons to our family!
Our youngest son is home for good!
And he asked his sweet girlfriend to marry him!
Our oldest grandson turned 10, oldest granddaughter 8 and our youngest granddaughter turned 3!
These are just a few of the blessings! Many would call these big blessings, but to me small or big whatever comes from God is good.
In my day to day living I get wrapped up in my own little drama, but for some reason God led me to 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, 24, which lead me to look at my old notes, which made me aware of how very good and faithful God is.
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is Gods for you in Jesus Christ.
The one who calls you is faithful and He will do it.1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, 24


 Now with all this being said God hasn't answered all my prayers the way I would have liked, but He did answer them. And His answers are never wrong. My life is not perfect and trust me I have my fair share of problems and issues...but God!




No comments: