Sunday, September 4, 2011

5 Grandestbabies!

This is a picture of me and my five grandestbabies! I have had the same question asked several times since I posted this picture on face book. So I thought I would answer it here just in case anyone else wanted to ask me this question.
Those that know my family should know that 2 of my 3 sons each have a child. Now it has always been a unspoken rule in our home that we never use the words step or half. Adopted yes. So along the way of life's amazing journey God has blessed us with five grandestbabies!
With that being said 3 out of 5 of these precious ones have blessed our lives by allowing us to be their grandparents through adoption! I have often said "we have six kids 3 are adopted but I forget which ones." The same applies with our grandestbabies. Their ours plain and simple. It doesn't matter how they came to us, all of them are part of our family. And that's what matters!





No comments: