Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Getting real & doing what is right

Its not always fun. In the bible it says "love your neighbor", like isn't it the second biggest commandment? I try really hard to practice that, but there are two people in this world I am finding a hard time "loving." My sisters ex husband and his 3rd wife, Cruella. What they are putting my youngest sister through is mean, cruel, heartless and pointless. It is mostly Cruella, but because of their "personalities" my sister lost her job, her home and the kids had to go live with them. "Cruella" threatens, harasses and demeans my sister constantly. She messes with her head and loves doing it. Tonight she went way over the line,if that is even possible. My first reaction? Go to her house, call her outside and CLOBBER her! Give her a dose of her own medicine. But once I asked myself what Jesus would want me to do, I knew that fantasy wasn't going to happen. So tonight, no I am not feeling the love, but I do feel I should pray for everyone involved in this situation. It is very, very sad and like most divorces (this is the longest in history) the kids pay. So I am asking all my friends in "blog nation" to please pray for this situation. Pray for ice hearts to warm, blind eyes to see, and deaf ears to listen. Pray that I can set an example.
Now for some more getting real. Remember my last blog? Well, as always God takes care of me.
Why do I have those moments of doubts? I mean everytime I turn it over to God and actually let go, it always works out, even when it may not be the way I planned, it is always good.
I put the picture in because it is cute and it makes me happy. That cute puppy with Kennedy is my birthday present to me, Brody. I call him a bagel. He is part Border collie/ Beagle. Kennedy asked me if he was her "udder bruder." hmm.....




No comments: