Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I've got nothing!

The last couple of weeks I have had nothing to say on my blog, twitter or my facebook page. I find this very strange. I can't even think something up! I had come up with all these excuses. It's Christmas time and I have a lot to do. Working on Hug Away. Working at work! Talking care of my family. I realized that couldn't be the reason because except fo the holiday that is my life.
Maybe I am suffering burnout. I don't know. What I do know is I don't like it. During the day I can think of a lot of things I would like to share but when I get home and sit in front of my computer, nothing. I don't get it. Maybe God is wanting me to slow down and spend more time with Him. Something else I haven't been very good at lately. Hmm..I think I just figured out my problem! 
                         May we all remember the reason we celebrate this season, Jesus Christ. 
                                               Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

No comments: