Ethiopia was amazing! The country and it's people will tug at every emotion you have
- Sad for the extreme poverty.
- Anger that for the most part women and young girls are not valued at all
- Joy that they are beautiful people and that they are proud and that they love.
- Happinesss that they smile through their hardships.
- Mad that you can't do more
- Hopeful that you because you serve a Big God that He will give you a way to make a difference.
I will be sharing stories like this for the next few to bring awareness to these children and how you can help.
I took like a thousand pictures and of course I am going to share my favorites!
I want to thank family and friends who support what God has called me to do. Your love, prayers and support mean everything to me.
|Giving Adanech founder of the school a laptop donated by my friends Todd and Dayna! She was so happy.|
|My sisters sponsor child next to me and my sponsor child is on the left. Her sister is on the right.|
|Attempting to teach english.|